Article 1 - General
Payworld Belgium complies with the “Law of December 8, 1992 for the protection of privacy with regard to the processing of personal data”, as amended by the Law of December 11, 1998 as well as the anti-spam provisions of Book XII of the Economic Law Code regarding the “Law of the electronic economy”.
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is Payworld Belgium. A statement has been made to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy regarding the processing of your personal data.
Article 2 - Personal Data
A. Personal data that you provide to us:
- Category 1: without registration: your IP address [and surfing behavior? origin? search terms?];
- Category 2: your profile name, password, e-mail address, login details and (possibly your profile image);
- Category 3: when registering: when subscribing to our newsletter: your e-mail address;
- Category 4: via cookies: (Google Analytics, Facebook Pixel, Ecwid .....);
- Category 5: your address details as a result of placing an order or requesting a quote.
B. Payworld Belgium can collect data from you (Personal Data) in various ways:
by using cookies (see below);
during your registration and use of the Website;
Article 3 - Purposes of the processing
A. General purposes:
Payworld Belgium will only use the Personal Data collected from you for the following purposes:
- Category 1: the provision and improvement of this Website and the inclusion of Personal Data in anonymous statistics, from which the identity of specific persons or companies cannot be traced, based on the legitimate interests of Payworld Belgium in continuously improving its Website and services;
- Category 2: the management of your account on this Website for the purpose of using our website, with the legal basis being the performance of an agreement requested by you and, if indicated by you, also sending direct marketing , with your explicit prior consent as legal basis;
- Category 3: sending you direct marketing, newsletters, promotions and promotions, with your explicit prior consent as legal basis;
- Category 4: (purposes of cookies), with your explicit prior consent as a legal basis;
- Category 5: the delivery and invoicing of products ordered by you, with the provision of a service requested by you as legal basis.
Article 4 - Duration of processing
The personal data will be stored and processed by us for a period that is necessary in function of the purposes of the processing and in function of the contractual relationship between Payworld Belgium and you.
Article 5 - Your rights
Right of access and inspection: You have the right to receive free access to your personal data at any time, as well as to the use that We make of your personal data.
Right of correction, deletion and restriction: You are free to decide whether or not to communicate your personal data to Payworld Belgium. In addition, you always have the right to request Us to correct, supplement or delete your personal data. You acknowledge that in case of refusal of communication or request for removal of personal data, certain services and products will not be available. You may also request that the processing of your Personal Data be restricted.
Right to object: You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons. In addition, you always have the right to object to the use of personal data for purposes of direct marketing; in such a case, you do not need to state reasons.
Right of free data transfer: You have the right to obtain Your Personal Data processed by Us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form and / or to transfer it to other controllers.
Right to withdraw consent: Insofar as the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent.
Exercise of your rights: You can exercise your rights by contacting us, either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the “Contact” page on the Website, with a copy of your identity card attached. .
Automatic decisions and profiling: The processing of Your Personal Data does not include profiling and you will not be subjected by us to any automated decisions.
Right to file a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0) 2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0) 2 274 48 35, e-mail: email@example.com. This is without prejudice to a provision before a civil court.
If you should suffer damage as a result of the processing of your personal data, you can file a claim for compensation.
Article 6 - Security and confidentiality
We have developed security measures that are adapted on a technical and organizational level, to avoid the destruction, loss, falsification, modification, unauthorized access or notification by mistake to third parties of personal data collected as well as any other unauthorized processing of this information.
Under no circumstances can Payworld Belgium be held liable for any direct or indirect damage resulting from incorrect or unlawful use by a third party of the personal data.
You must comply with the security regulations at all times, including by preventing any unauthorized access to your login and code. You are therefore solely responsible for the use made from the Website of your computer, IP address and your identification data, as well as for the confidentiality thereof.
Article 7 - Access by third parties
In order to be able to process your personal data, We grant access to your personal data to our employees.
Article 8 - Cookies
What are cookies? A “cookie” is a small file sent by the Payworld Belgium server and placed on the hard drive of your computer. The information stored on these cookies can only be read by Us and only for the duration of the visit to the Website.
Types of cookies: Although there are different types of cookies, distinguished in terms of functionality, origin or storage period, the legislation mainly distinguishes between functional or technically necessary cookies on the one hand and all other cookies on the other. The Website only uses functional cookies & non-functional cookies (Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, ...). For cookies placed by third parties, we would like to refer you to the statements that these parties give on their respective websites. Please note: we have no influence whatsoever on the content of those statements, nor on the content of the cookies of these third parties.
If you have any further questions or comments regarding the processing of Your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact Us, either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the “Contact” page on the Website.
You can also find more information about cookies at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
More information about online behavioral advertising and online privacy can be found here: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/